Saturday, February 25, 2017

Welcome Back and Time is Ticking...

The sun is beginning to set on your high school experience (photo credits all- Bent)
Ollie says to stay on track...

and to remain serious about your deadlines because...
I have enjoyed reading your blog posts on resume writing and the juggling act the past week.  This is such an exciting time; the final leg of senior year.
this is going to be here before you know it...

and you will be headed off to your next adventure.

Keep in mind "spring fever" is a real thing...Ollie and I want to keep you on track and moving forward with your paper, your reading, and your project.  Use your calendar to keep you honest and on track.  When you feel that urge to not do work, resist it because you are almost done.






Before you know it, you too will be graduating and moving on to the next chapter of your life.  Do not wait until the last minute, and try to cram everything in; work at a steady and consistent pace.






I look forward to seeing you all on Monday to begin the last seven (7) weeks of classroom work.....remember you are all out in the field as of April 24th (the Monday we return from April break).  It might seem like a long way away, but trust me it is not.  I am always available to help in any way, and to push you when needed.  The projects all sound great, and I cannot wait to see the end products.  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment