Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What I see in the classroom setting

Take time to reflect on your progress. (Photo Credit Bent)
We are eight days into this course, and there is a lot of energy out there.  A number of you are getting right down to business with focus, while others are still coming to class with nothing.  This is your course, a way to show that you the senior can work interdependently and you can challenge yourself to do something new and out of your comfort zone.  If you are a procrastinator, this might be the time to break yourself of the habit.  If you are someone who has trouble focusing, take things one step at a time; make a list of goals, and follow it.

By this Friday, February 3rd, you need to show me proof of your commitment in the form of:
1. Completing all the work that is due this week
2. Inviting others to view your blog.  Be proud of it because it is your interests and talents being showcased here.
3. Completion of Blogs 1 and 2 (if you are behind)
4. Show me your book, and evidence that you have read some of it....

I love the project ideas so far, and I am here to help in any way I can, just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment